The positioner ensures a predetermined assignment of the valve position to the input signal. It compares the input signal received from a control system to the travel or rotational angle of the control valve and issues a corresponding output signal pressure.
- Simple attachment to all common linear and rotary actuators with interface for SAMSON direct attachment, NAMUR rib, valves with rod-type yokes according to IEC 60534-6-1 or to rotary actuators according to VDI/ VDE 3845.
- Any desired mounting position of the positioner.
- Simple single-knob, menu-driven operation
- LCD easy to read in any mounted position due to selectable reading direction.
- Configurable with a PC over the SSP interface using the TROVIS-VIEW software.
- Variable, automatic start-up with four different initialization modes.
- Preset parameters – only values deviating from the standard need to be adjusted.
- Calibrated travel sensor without gears susceptible to wear.
- Sub initialization mode (substitution) allows the positioner to be started up in case of emergency whilst the plant is running without the valve moving through the whole travel range.
- Permanent storage of all parameters in EEPROM (protect- ed against power failure).
- Two-wire system with small electrical load between 300 and 350 Ω depending on version.
- Adjustable output pressure limitation.
- Tight-closing function.
- Continuous monitoring of zero point .
- Integrated temperature sensor and operating hours counter.
- Two standard programmable position alarms.
- Self-diagnostics; alarms as condensed state conforming to NAMUR Recommendation NE 107, issued over a fault alarm contact or optional analog position transmitter .
- Integrated EXPERTplus diagnostics (u T 8389 EN) suitable for throttling and on/off valves and with additional partial stroke test for valves in safety-instrumented systems.
Here is a video that explains how to reset the Samson 3730-3 back to factory default settings and then perform and auto-calibration.
I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is about Magnetic Actuator. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it.ReplyDelete
You wrote this post very carefully about Bonded neodymium magnets. The amount of information is stunning and also a gainful article for us. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.ReplyDelete
It is a proficient article that you have shared here about Buy Amorphous nanocrystalline magnetic cores. I got some different kind of information from your article which I will be sharing with my friends who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.ReplyDelete